Welcome back for another season!
For those of you who are unsure which membership category best suits your needs, we’ve created the Membership Flowchart to assist. The membership flowchart can be read in conjunction with the table of Membership Fees, which gives a brief outline of each membership category and the applicable fees. If all else fails, please contact our Club Administrator and we will be sure to assist.
Membership Renewal (Individual)
- Log in to your Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) member account via members.sls.com.au.
If you have forgotten your username or password, follow the instructions provided on the SLSA Members Area login page to receive/reset your account details.
If you do not have a SLSA member account, select the link provided on the SLSA Members Area login page to create an account.
- Once logged in to your member account, select the “Memberships” tab and then “Renewals, Payments & Transfers” to renew your membership.
Select “Renew” to review and update your personal details and complete the member declaration before submitting your application for renewal.
If you are changing your membership category (e.g. from Associate to Award Member) then select the “Change Category” option to submit your request to the Club.
- Once your member renewal application has been submitted, select “Make a Payment” and then “Pay Online” to finalise your membership renewal.
Ensure “Membership fee” is selected as the transaction type and in the payment details field please state your name and membership category (e.g. Herbert Voigt – Active Senior).
For those Members who store personal craft in the boatshed please select “Add another Transaction” to make payment for storage and use the transaction type “Other” so we can differentiate membership fees from craft storage fees. Similar to the membership transaction, in the payment details field please state your name and applicable craft (e.g. Herbert Voigt – Ski and Board).
Membership Renewal (Family)
- The primary contact parent/caregiver must log in to their Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) member account via members.sls.com.au.
- Once logged in to your member account, select the “Memberships” tab and then “Family” to see all members linked to your family group.
If you have not previously created a family group, you may do so by selecting “Create Family Group” once on the “Family” page and then following the prompts to add individual members to your family group. If you have a family member joining for the first time (e.g. a new Nipper), a member account will first need to be created before they can be added to the family group.
- Select the “Renew” option next to each family member and follow the prompts to update and confirm membership details for each.
Similar to the instructions for individual member renewals, review and update each family member’s personal details and complete the member declaration. If a family member is changing their membership category (e.g. from Junior Activity to Cadet) then select the “Change Category” option to submit your request to the Club.
- Once member renewal applications have been completed for all members of your family group, choose the “Make a Payment” option and then “Pay Online” to make one payment for your family.
To determine the total family membership fee payable, add the individual membership fees of each family member. If the total exceeds the applicable Family Membership Cap (see membership table for details), the amount due is as per the applicable Family Membership Cap. If the combined fees of each family member do not exceed the Family Membership Cap then the amount payable will be as per the sum of each family member’s individual membership fee.
Ensure “Membership fee” is selected as the transaction type and in the payment details field please state your family name and number of family members (e.g. Voigt – 2 Adult 2 Child).
If you have any questions or issues renewing your membership please contact our Club Administrator. Alternatively phone or visit the Club when the Club Office is open.