Welcome to Swanny Surf Club
Swanbourne-Nedlands Surf Life Saving Club was formed in 1932 making it the 7th oldest surf club on the West Australian coast.
With over 700 members we emphasise contributing to the community, keeping fit and having fun!
Who is Swanny
- To prevent drownings and water related incidents for all beach users by providing lifesaving services and public education.
- To encourage and develop fitness and competition for our members by providing coaching and sporting events to compete in.
- To carry out the work of surf lifesaving, resuscitation, and the rendering of first aid at the Ocean Beach, Swanbourne, in particular, and elsewhere.
- To arrange demonstrations and classes of instruction in order to promote the principles and practices of surf lifesaving.
- To negotiate with civic and government authorities in order to ensure adequate facilities for Club members and the public.
- To encourage the physical and social welfare of members.
- To raise the money necessary to ensure the provision and maintenance of property and equipment to carry out the Club objects.
- To cooperate with surfing clubs, swimming clubs, triathlon clubs and other sporting and community organisations.
- To particularly foster the youth of the City of Nedlands and adjacent areas and to encourage them to appreciate surf lifesaving principles and be participants in Club activities.
RED & WHITE
Annual Report Season 20-21
PDF: Annual Report 2020-2021
Our Committee 2020-21
This is your new committee, we've been working hard behind the scenes to get Swanny ready for summer. Feel free to contact us for a chat! 1. President - Luke Bishop 2. Deputy President - Lucy Gunzburg [...]
Strategic Plan 2020-2025
PDF: SNSLSC Strategic Plan 2020-2025
Annual Report Season 19-20
PDF: Annual Report 2019-2020
Annual Report Season 18-19
PDF: Annual Report 2018-2019
Our Committee 2018-19
This is your new Committee, we've been working hard behind the scenes to get Swanny ready for summer. Feel free to contact us for a chat! 1. President - John Garnett 2. Deputy President - Luke Bishop 3. Club [...]
Annual Report 2017-18
PDF: 2018.05.25 2017-18 Annual Report