Sunday October 15 at 1 PM – 4 PM
Swanbourne Nedlands Surf Life Saving Club
282 Marine Parade, Perth, Western Australia 6010
Summer is comming!
Come and find out all about Surf Life Saving by coming down to the Swanny Open Day and make the best life decision that you’ll ever make!
What’s happening on the day?
1. Meet the awesome Swanny Crew! We’re a friendly bunch who love to swim, run, ski, paddle, chat over coffee.. you name it! We bring life to the party and most of all we like making new friends!
2. Find out how to get involved in the club and what the training and patrol requirements are – its probably not as tough as you think.
3. Get the lowdown on all the training sessions that are on offer and what surfsports are all about.
4. Buy a set of our awesome bathers and check out the latest merch that you can buy online, you’ll feel like part of the family in no time.
5. Get a Swanny Planner so that you never miss out on the awesome Swanny action.
6. Most of all, kick back and enjoy the view with a BBQ and Bevvy.